TN TRB Answer Key: In a recent decision, the Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board has released the tentative answer key for the position of Postgraduate Assistants/Physical Education Directors Level -I and Instructor in Computing Level I in School Education and other departments. Registered candidates who have taken the exam can check the answer key now. The temporary key has been downloaded from the official website of TN TRB at www.trb.tn.nic.in and can be checked by following the steps mentioned below.
As the published answer key is tentative in nature, candidates may raise objections if they wish. Applicants should submit their objections or representations online only in the specified format (available on the TRB website). The application link to raise objections was activated on April 9 and the deadline for raising objections ends on April 13, 2022.
The official notification reads: “Applicants must submit their objections or representations online only in the specified format (available on the TRB website) by the given deadline i.e. 09.04.2022 , 6:00 p.m. to 13.04.2022, 5:30 p.m. “
Teacher Recruitment Commission: Computerized Examination Details
The computer-based exam for direct recruitment for the position of Postgraduate Assistants / Director of Physical Education Grade-I / Computer Instructor Grade-I for the 2020-21 academic year ran from February 12 to February 20, 2022. The exam was held in 16 sessions and more than 2.13 lakh candidates sat for the exam in 17 subjects. The steps to download the answer key and raise objections and the direct link to check the answer key have been attached below.
TN TRB Provisional Response Key: Follow these steps to raise objections
- Registered candidates who have taken the exam should go to the official website of TNTRB at www.trb.tn.nic.in
- On the home page, they must click on the link provided on the site
- Candidates will need to log in using their registration or registration number
- In the next step, applicants will need to enter the OTP sent to their registered mobile number
- Applicants must read the instructions and agree to the statement. Go through the answer key and raise the objection in the given fields
- Applicants should upload the supporting document and click on save and submit option